Tuesday, February 15, 2011

YOU KNOW HIM............HE HAS BEEN A TEACHER AT YOUNG MUSLIM PRIMARY SCHOOL, GARISSA




Now imagine this. 

The Above has been my Teacher, A very good teacher who taught me many things in life and I appreciate that from him. He has been my teacher at the Young Muslim Primary School in Garissa around 1980's...His name is Mr. Cornelius Marangu.  It has been long since we met but I tried to find him on the Internet and guess what I found...............He is now a pastor ministering to Muslims in an around Nairobi..........Teacher Marangu knows much about Islam but there are some core issues he may not understand well. So, When he says, he has stayed with Muslim Somalis and he knows what he can do to convert them to Christianity, I feel threatened because one thing, He might assume he knows about Islam and confuses everyone..........The Above picture is the teacher. The copy down the picture is his profile at The ChristianMatches.com

Read and let us here your comments........